Huawei Consumer Business Group (CBG) covers smartphones, PC and tablets, wearable’s, mobile broadband device, family device and device cloud service, and is the third largest smartphone manufacturer in the world. Huawei Consumer BG is dedicated to delivering the latest technologies to consumers and sharing the happiness of technological advances with more people around the world. Walk the walk and make dreams come true.
HONOR, a sub-brand under the Huawei Group, The Honor series of mobile computing devices include smartphones, tablet computers, and wearable technology. Striving for multi-dimensional growth, Honor stood at a global height, at the same time strived to be rooted in the local cultures of wherever it has a presence.
- To providing support for fans of HONOR and maintain core members, especially to enhance activation;
- Upload products information, software materials, tips, reviews and etc. to the community. Keep leading fans to study and discuss HONOR products actively, collection and analysis users comments and providing the feedback to them;
- Planning and conduct interactive campaigns, topics in community, incentive fans to output UGC, including pictures, videos and users product test;
- Management and analysis community data, output user’s profile, and increase user loyalty.
- Bachelor’s degree or above;
- Good relevant experience in conducting campaign (combined online and offline) of planning and execution;
- At least 2+ years relevant experience in Community / Customer care / Consumer device industry;
- Strong command of the English language (Upper-Intermediate or above);
- Strong communication skills;
- Highly professional with the ability to deliver quality work under pressure and on tight schedules.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Global cooperation, fast-developing business, opportunity for professional growth and career development;
- Competitive salary;
- Working time: 5/2 since 9.30 a.m. to 18.00 p.m.;
- Mobile phone allowance, medical insurance and other benefits.