з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
At AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and we’ll develop you beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us.
In Russia, we bring together over 1,000 talented people who share our passion for science and our dedication to put patient needs first. Some 250 work in Moscow, head office for Russia and Eurasia. We also have a manufacturing site in Dobrino village, industrial park Vorsino, the Kaluga region, which opened in 2015. Wherever you’re based, you can expect to develop your career in a vibrant culture that sparks innovation and collaboration.
- The position of Brand Manager has been created with the following objectives:
- to manage all marketing activities of assigned product to support company objectives
- to conduct analyses of the market segment, including identification of key growth drivers, opportunities and risks
- to incorporate results of analysis into product strategy.
According to the given tasks performs the following duties:
- Leads development of brand strategy and marketing plans for assigned brand.
- Participates in and evaluates market research and analyzes promotions, public relations, and advertising associated with assigned brands/products.
- Works closely with direct-to-consumer and managed markets teams to ensure successful positioning.
- Works closely with sales leaders to identify opportunities/issues.
- Participates in development of training for field/customer service personnel on brand information.
- Reviews marketing programs and implements program changes.
- Works with analysts to analyze market data and identify key segment drivers, growth opportunities and business threats.
- Liaises with internal departments and external agencies to ensure full communication and success of marketing plans.
- Contributes to creativity of product packaging, presentation and promotional activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 4-6 years of pharmaceutical experience.
- Marketing and/or promotions experience.
- Experience developing a strategy and executing on that strategy.
- Experience managing complex projects.
- Understanding of the development and commercialization of pharmaceutical products in Russia.
- Understanding of the Russian Healthcare environment.
- Understanding of medical terminology and names of pharmaceuticals
- Fluent English
- Leadership skills
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, electronic databases)
- Teamwork skills
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills