$1,2 млрд инвестиций
Position Purpose & Summary
In this function he or she is primarily responsible for the sales and development of strategic accounts including large multinational customers. He or she has a key role in the food sales teams. Main accountabilities consist of developing and maintaining sales to the assigned customer portfolio and leading or contributing to continuous growth with these key customers. This position also plays a key role in working with and aligning across different functions and regions, to define and execute on winning opportunities. This individual must be the voice of the customer in Russia to align Cargill’s global and regional approach. The goal of the customer relation is to be “the” trusted advisor through in depth knowledge of the edible oil industry. This position takes responsibility of all commercial matters, including risk management, sustainability, supply chain optimization and contract agreements. He or she takes a broad perspective on our market environment, gains insight in our customers’ business and recognizes opportunities to fulfill.
60% Grow Contribution Margin with selected customers and deepen customer insights,
- Develop and manage relationships with assigned customers;
- Voice of the customer in the Russian market with intimate knowledge of the customer needs and future plans;
- Work closely with Strategic Pricing, Marketing, and Technical Services to achieve growth goals and expectations of customers;
- Build, nurture and leverage relationships across a very broad spectrum of people, roles, levels of responsibility, and diverse geographies. Gain in depth understanding of customers and specific (un)met customer needs (present/future) and provide profitable solutions;
- Strengthen and effectively communicate Cargill’s value proposition to the customer;
- Transfer your up to date knowledge of customer and supplier competitive environment within the company by hosting meetings and day-to-day communication. Initialize projects and strategic commercial proposals which lead to profitable growth;
- Possess expertise on market segments, macro supply & demand and trends to become a trusted advisor to both colleagues within and outside our business and to customers;
- Help customers manage their risks (price, supply chain, quality etc.);
- Draw up and maintain customer account plans for selected customers. Frequent contact with customer service, product line managers, strategic pricing and fellow sales team members to bring the right value proposition and service level to the customers. ;
- Responsible for negotiating business proposals terms and conditions;
- Represent our company at customer visits, trade fairs, industry events and host seminars;
30% Initiate and lead customer / business projects across Regional Business and Cargill to grow revenues
- Pro-actively capture and initiate customer backed projects to support continuous Contribution Margin Growth;
- Coordinate with Cargill Marketing to capturing customer and consumer trends. Provide input into business understanding customer need, opportunity spaces, supply and demand and other dynamics;
- Ability to Identify, communicate and capture value-creation opportunities using his or her knowledge of the customer portfolio;
- Lead Russia relationship with the customer, including coordinating cross-function and/or cross- business initiatives, and developing multiple, personal Cargill-customer relationships;
- Responsible for correct execution of customer contracts, including IT system entry and maintenance/ issue management;
- Provide input into business understanding of customer needs and supply/demand dynamics by updating on a regular basis the IBP (integrated business planning) tool with individual customers updates. Provide monthly input for the team game plan;
- Become an active member in food industry organizations and build-up a professional network;
- Repreent Cargill at customer/customer-industry functions;
- Organize initiatives in line with our annual operating plan.
Education, Experience, Skills
- Fluent in Russian and English
- University degree.
- Healthy business acumen & attitude, affinity with trading /risk management/ agricultural commodities and markets.
- Successful strategic account management of key customers.
- Proven Analytical and conceptual skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Successul experience working in a large, matrixed organization.
- Strong emotional quotient demonstrated across customers of different backgrounds (cultural, work experience).
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills and knowledge
- Knowledge of PC-tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Personality: Agile, hands-on, customer driven, networker, approachable with high self-awareness, entrepreneurial: takes initiative and is a good ‘’finisher’’, pro-active, presence, courage confidence and conviction, team player that can ‘’sell’ internally as well as externally, creative and solution oriented
- Experience and knowledge in oils and fats industries
- Experience in the bakery and/or confectionary industry, including knowledge of products, customer trends, and key market participants
- Food science basis would be a plus
- Experience with tools like SalesForce.com and integrated business planning (IBP) processes
- Knowledge of international trade terms and conditions.
Key Account Manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию