Huawei Consumer Business Group (CBG) covers smartphones, PC and tablets, wearable’s, mobile broadband device, family device and device cloud service, and is the third largest smartphone manufacturer in the world. Huawei Consumer BG is dedicated to delivering the latest technologies to consumers and sharing the happiness of technological advances with more people around the world. Walk the walk and make dreams come true.
- Establishing online marketing campaign/event to drive sales and increase customer acquisition through key multiple traffic channels, such as Search Engine Optimization and marketing, Social Media and Display Advertising, Affiliate programs and so on;
- Responsible for marketing budget planning, oversee the ecommerce campaign calendar, working closely with marketing team and build dedicated ecommerce marketing plan. Executing traffic-driving efforts for product launches and promotional activities and tracking tasks;
- Creating email content and email marketing strategies, including working with strategy, creative, product, community and operation;
- Analyze campaign data, develop insights and strategies for campaign optimization, report on the strategy, input and outputs, and share the insight with stakeholders;
- Working with legal team to guarantee the legal documents of each campaign are in order for matters like disclaimers;
- Project managment, follow up with designers and product to reach deadlines.
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Strong command of the English language (Upper-Intermediate or above);
- 3+ years relevant working experiance in Digital marketing field;
- Excel master user, word, ppt office and other software);
- Data analysis ability;
- Strong communication skills, teamwork ability.
What We Offer
- Global cooperation, fast-developing business, opportunity for professional growth and career development;
- Competitive salary;
- Working time: 5/2 since 9.30 a.m. to 18.00 p.m.;
- Mobile phone allowance, medical insurance and other benefits.