MPH Global Services is dedicated to providing high quality services and solutions of employment, recruitment, contracting, global mobility and talent management to key players in the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Infrastructure and Mobility Industries.
We are looking for the Business Development Manager to join our Moscow team.
This position will be responsible for building the sales pipeline from target/suspect levels through to close.
You will be responsible for building client relationships, developing client presentations and proposals and actively securing support from other areas of the business to drive business growth in the designated market.
You will ensure proper account management, leading to renewal of contracts, after closing business opportunities. You will be set targets and be responsible for achieving these to drive the business forward.
· Lead the sales process from lead generation, to closing contracts, including commercial proposal and contract development.
· Participate in tenders, prepare technical & commercial proposals, negotiate contracts.
· Responsible for Customer identification, need generation and business presentations in front of customers.
· Establish and maintain a sustainable relationship with customer's key decision-makers.
· Conduct regular monitoring of sales plans execution.
· Support regular pipeline of orders.
· Monitor and update forecasts due to sales trends, projects availability and other changes in the business.
· Build a high performance culture and working environment within the team.
· Develops, coaches, motivates, energises and inspires colleagues in client team.
· Higher education.
· 2+ years of experience in the relevant field.
· Knows/understands the core processes of the customers and the relevant industry; knows the value chain of the customers, understands the business strategy and implications to be able to identify additional business potential.
· Charismatic relationship builder.
· Strong listening / influencing /negotiating skills.
· Entrepreneurial approach to business development.
· Demonstrated drive, initiative and flexibility.
· Excellent communication/presentation (verbal and written). Written communication – creation of clear, concise and actionable materials for the client.
· Structured, logical approach to problem solving.
· Fluent English in spoken and written; French will be an advantage.
· MS Office – proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint.